The reasons why there are no logs:
1. THE MAIN REASON FOR 90% OF THE PROBLEMS:
You don't have all the program's permissions currently accepted.
How to check and accept the permissions
2. Check additional settings for Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, Sony and Asus devices:
Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, Sony and Asus.
3. Hoverwatch may choose a wrong device after a purchase if you had several devices connected while using the trial version
How can I change the monitored device
4. Please update the program for the new version on the monitored device (if you have the message about an old version in your dashboard ->Settings section).
How to update software on an Android phone
5. Also if you don't receive information this may be due to:
- The target device has no internet connection. If you have enabled "Only Wifi" setting in your account, but target device has Cell internet connection.
- The monitored device is turned off or the monitored device has very low battery.
- The Hoverwatch app was removed from target device (by device hardware reset for example). If the app was removed when device has no internet connection, we can not find out. In this case you need to reinstall Hoverwatch app.
Have more questions? Submit a request.